Welcome to CPCS
The mission of Chesapeake Public Charter School is to offer each student a unique educational experience within a reflective learning community. Through a modified school calendar, multi-age students in small class settings will engage in a curriculum of meaningful connections and diverse perspectives. This engagement will be achieved using technology, the environment, the arts and community resources. This school will provide a safe, orderly, caring and joyful reflective atmosphere in which respect for all is evident and the outcome of empowered, self directed learners is expected. Our goal is to build a solid foundation for higher education and the desire to continue learning, growing sharing and contributing in multiple capacities throughout each person’s life.
Due to popular request, I’m reopening the 2014-2015 CPCS school pictures galleries for two weeks.
If you have forgotten to place your order, it’s not too late! Please follow the link below. Galleries will be open until Wednesday, April 8.
Please follow this link to enter into the galleries
This year, Chesapeake Public Charter School is providing a TreeRing yearbook! Here are three reasons we chose TreeRing:
* Custom Yearbooks: Every student gets a one of a kind printed copy containing two free pages to customize with personal photos.
* Green Yearbooks: TreeRing plants a tree in our school’s name when you purchase a book and prints on recycled paper.
* Beautiful Yearbooks: All yearbooks are gorgeously printed in full color using the highest end print production available.
YOU CAN PURCHASE AND PERSONALIZE YOUR Chesapeake Public Charter School YEARBOOK BY CLICKING HERE:
A few important facts:
* Your personalized yearbook only costs $15.00.
* You’ll need to purchase your copy and complete your free personal pages by April 15.
* Your 2 free custom pages are optional, if you don’t customize you’ll receive a standard yearbook.
Get started by clicking on this link:
CPCS MUSIC FOR SALE