Thank you for being understanding of our parking lot and the congestion during drop off and pick up. Please review the safety instructions and make sure to share this information with anyone who would be picking up your children. Please be watchful of staff and follow their instructions.
- Please remember to be very careful and slow when entering or exiting the parking lot. Traffic entering the parking lot from Great Mills Road has the right of way, so please look to your left and behind you before you pull away from the stop sign while exiting.
- Please pull close to the car ahead of you to condense the length of the lines overall. Remember to stay to the right as you go down the hill to the front of the school where the bus lanes are. There is, at times, traffic from the barber shop that will use the other lane.
- Consider turning off your car if you arrive early and are sitting in line (weather permitting of course).
- Please be aware that there are only 2 cars maximum in the line to exit onto Great Mills Road, so that incoming traffic can move past you and around the building. As we continue to grow in numbers, this process will become increasingly more difficult to navigate.
- Please remember to contact the school before 2p.m. for any transportation changes. You can reach Ms. Jaster at 301.863.9585 or send in a note. Please make sure you are specific in your note. Child's name, the change, your name, date and contact info. Ex. Suzy Smith will be parent pick up on Wednesday, August 15. She will be going home with Tracy Thompson. Thank you, Sandy Smith 8/14/12 (301)123.4567
- No students will be dismissed from the front office after 2:45p.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Please have your photo id ready to show staff.
- Drop off times are 8:10-8:25a.m. Doors close at 8:30a.m. Any student arriving after that time will need to be escorted to the office and signed in. Please park in a designated parking space.
- Pick up times are 3:00-3:15p.m. All students must be picked up by 3:15p.m.