- 6th Grade - August 17th 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 7th Grade - August 18th 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- 8th Grade - August 18th 10:00 am - 11:00 am
1. Summer Office Hours:
2. Student Registration Information is posted under the Parent link on the SMCPS web page. SMCPS Registration Information
3. Summer reading assignments for rising 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th graders are posted here.
4. Summer Math Practice and Assignments:
* IXL will be available for students to practice and refine thier skills: IXL
* Mandatory math assignments:
^GMHS MANDATORY summer assignment for all rising freshmen who are attending Great Mills next year. The packet will be available online if students need to print a copy and hard copies will be available in the GMHS Guidance Office as well.
* LHS Summer assignment informations can be found on the school homepage.
Updated information regarding Summer assignments will be posted as it becomes available.
5. Latest vaccine requirements and forms on the Nurse's page. Also from the Nurse: Please be careful when the heat and humidity are high! Drink lots of water, curtail outdoor activity and be aware of the signs of possible heat related illness:
- Muscle cramps
- Giddiness and confusion
- Dizziness and headache
- Reduced sweating
- Cold, pale skin
6. Parent Survey: Please help us gather information we can use to plan for 2015-2016 Positive Intervention Behavior Program. Parent PBIS Survey