January 23rd. Free. Please join us for a an informative, interactive seminar presented by sports medicine physicians Christian Glaser, DO, and Emmanuel Atiemo, MD link
Advanced Placement Testing
Beginning February 1, 2018, we will begin accepting registration and payment for AP testing. The deadline to register and order an AP test is March 5, 2018. AP testing will start on May 1, 2018 and finish on May 18, 2018. A list of the exam dates and times can be found in the AP Bulletin for Students and Parents. The AP Bulletin for Students and Parentswas distributed to students in early January. A copy can also be found on the school website as well as the College Board website. The AP Bulletin for Students and Parents and the College Board website (https://www.collegeboard.org/) contains important information, dates, and times. AP tests are $94 each. Students who receive free/Reduced lunch will have their fee subsidized and can purchase tests at a cost of $18.
AP Test Fees
Each AP test costs $94.00.
For those students who receive Free/Reduced Lunch, each AP test costs $18
1 x $94 = $ 94
2 x $94 = $188
3 x $94 = $282
4 x $94 = $376
5 x $94 = $470
6 x $94 = $564
7 x $94 = $658
1 x $18 = $18
2 x $18 = $36
3 x $18 = $54
4 x $18 = $72
5 x $18 = $90
6 x $18 = $108
7 x $18 = $126
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration for AP testing through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign-up for AP testing, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Anyone who wishes to participate in AP testing must create a FamilyID account. Parents/Guardians must be part of the account/registration process. Families that already have a FamilyID account (anyone who tried out for a sport had to create an account) do not need to create a new account. But, you will still have to visit the link listed below and register for the AP test via FamlyID. You may create a FamilyID account at any time, but you cannot register for an AP test until February 1st.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: (https://www.familyid.com/leonardtown-high-school-2)
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Pay & Submit button
- On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor (MySchoolBucks).
- In MySchoolBucks, you may log-in to your MySchoolBucks account or use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, address and any other required information (***See note below).
- After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from the payment processor confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
***Please note that you can still pay with cash or check at the LHS school bank if you prefer. However, you will still need to register on FamilyID. Please make checks out to Leonardtown High School and place “Account 203” on the memo line. Your payment (either online or via the school bank) must be received by March 5, 2018. Tests will only be ordered for students who have paid in full.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Mr. Copsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 301-475-0200 ext. 27112.