2017-2018 PTA Officers
- The board will meet on the first Monday of each month @ 7:00 pm
PTA Meeting Notes/Newsletters
- The Lexington Park Elementary PTA is excited to kick off the Believe Kids Fundraiser on Wednesday, September 20! Your child will be coming home with a packet. The PTA will host a popcorn party for the top selling class in each grade level! There is a parent letter inside the student packet that includes coupons to receive a Wild Animal figurine as they sell items. The fundraiser concludes on Friday October 6th and all order forms and payment go to Mrs. Davidson in the front office.
- We are collecting boxtops and soup lables so please encourage you students to collect these.
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SAVE YOUR BOX TOPS AND SEND THEM IN ON THE FORMS PROVIDED EACH MONTH. ADDITIONAL FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS TO BRING HOME IN THE FRONT OFFICE. Help earn money for our school Below are some ways to earn money for LPES:
- Box Tops For Education
- Just look for the Box Tops logo on hundreds of products like Cheerios®, Hamburger Helper® and Kleenex®. —- each one is worth 10¢ for the school. Check out the complete list Click here.
- Labels For Education
- Clip and save UPCs and beverage caps from participating products like Bic, Campbell’s, Pop Secret, Prego and Swanson and V-8. Check out the complete list click here.
- Giant Food Store
- Register your bonus card and Giant will donate money based on the total amount spent. Click here to get started.
- Register your Target Red Card and Target will donate money based on the total amount spent. Click here to get started.
Labels for Education Program
The Lexington Park PTA is once again collecting Labels for Education. We need your help. We can earn free stuff for our school. Your kitchen is probably already full of Labels for Education products. It’s not just soup labels anymore! Please take a look at the attached flier that lists the hundreds of products that contain Labels for Education. Clip the Labels for Education tag that includes the UPC code, or collect bottle caps from V8 juices. Send them into school. We need all the help that we can get.