SMCPS Resources - Here are listed some useful websites and resources for students, parents, and staff. School - Click for full article
Home of the Beacons!
- Learn more about our school's culture and plan of action and sustainability by reading our 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan.
- Show your Piney Point Spirit! The PPES PTA online store featuring PPES Spirit Wear is up and running. Click here to place orders online. Items will be delivered at school and sent home with students or be made available for parent pick up.
- 2018 Yearbooks on sale until April 4th for $17. Click here for order forms.
- The week of March 19th is Poison Prevention week. Check out this flyer for more information on how to keep your family healthy.
- Please take time to review your contact information that the school has on file. When the need arises for us to contact a student's parent or guardian, it is extremely important that the numbers we have on file are correct and voicemails are operable. If your phone number, address or emergency contacts have changed, please contact the front office at 301-994-2205. Thank you in advance.
- The Piney Point families are the best! We are so thankful for the efforts of the parents, guardians and community members who are always willing to step up and volunteer their time or donate needed items. No action is too small and we appreciate every effort. To continue the wonderful work of the PTA, the organization is seeking individuals willing to run for executive board positions. Please take a few moments to read the attached and consider a leadership role for the upcoming school year.
- Camp Sunshine is a program for grieving children in St. Mary's county from the ages of 7-16. Please see the flyer for more information.
- A workshop entited Brain Matters: The Essential Guide to Brain Based Learning will be held on Thursday May 3 from 9 AM to 12 PM at the Board of Education Meeting Room in Leonardtown. The deadline to register is April 26, 2018. Click here to access the registration form.