School Supply List 2017-2018
Home of the Beacons!
- The Book Fair is coming! Mark your calendars for October 27th - November 3rd! Parent night will be Thursday, November 2nd from 4-6. Volunteers are needed to help - sign up here! Can't get to us during that week? Then shop online here.
- Interested in providing unique gifts this holiday season? See our Square 1 Art information to find out!
- Click here to learn more about our change from Back to School Night to Curriculum Night in the month of January.
- SCA News: In Maryland, one of the wealthiest states in the nation, more than 220,000 children — or 1 in 6 kids — are at risk of facing hunger. While hunger in every context is wrong, our inability to provide basic nutrition to children in such a prosperous state is inexcusable, and it must be made a priority. The PPES SCA will be collecting non-perishable foods from Kids Helping Kids for the Maryland Food Bank. The most needed items are: peanut butter, macaroni and cheese, canned vegetables, rice, tuna fish, and cereal. A collection box will be placed in the cafeteria. Please see the attached information.
- Flu Clinic: This will be held on 10/19/17 for PPES students. Please note - there will only be injectible flu vaccine this year, no mist vaccines!
- The Beacon Bolt 5K will be held on March 17, 2018. Click here to register. Those interested in volunteering before, during, or after the event should contact Renae Redmond.
- Learn more about our school's culture and plan of action and sustainability by reading our 2017-2018 School Improvement Plan.