Town Creek Messages
Spanish Class -
OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS IN GRADES 3 - 5 ONLY!
Learn Spanish in an after school immersion environment through fun activities such as songs, role playing, and interactive games. Classes will be on Wednesdays for 1 hour per week, for 10 weeks after school, beginning Wednesday, February 1, 2017 and ending on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 from 3:45 - 4:45 p.m. Parents must make arrangements to pick up students after class on time.
Hello Town Creek families!
Click Below to take the Speak Up Survey
PARCC Score Reports
Click here for information about reading the PARCC Score Reports. http://understandthescore.org/score-report-guide/
Click Turtle Below
to print the Town Creek Elementary
Alternative Fundraiser Form
Welcome Letter From the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year at Town Creek Elementary School - Home of the Terrapins! We are home to approximately 240 students from Kindergarten through Grade 5. We strive to provide an environment conducive to learning in order to maintain high academic achievement for all students. Our goal is to develop life-long learners who are college/career ready. Our students are encouraged to develop healthy habits and lead environmentally conscious lives. As a Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) School, we expect our students to be respectful, responsible, and ready to learn. Members of our school community are encouraged to model and reinforce positive school behavior and school character. The staff and I are committed to providing an appropriate learning experience for your child.
Town Creek News
- Anyone with a St. Mary's County library card can get free homework assistance using HelpNow! through the public library. Click here for more information!
- Free tutoring for Military Children. Click here for more information.
- Follow Mrs. Hankinson on Twitter @ TCES_SMCPS
- Click here for a Parent's Guide to New Assessments in Maryland.
- Looking for more information about the new PARCC assessment? Check out these great resources
- Click here for a video about the PARCC Assessment