Town Creek Messages
Speak Up Survey
The Speak Up National Research project annually polls K-12 students, parents and educators about the role of technology for learning in and out of school and represents the largest collection of authentic, unfiltered stakeholder voice on digital learning. Click here for information about the Speak Up Survey
Link to the Speak Up Surveyhttp://www.speakup4schools.org/speakup2014/
One last chance to receive school pictures before the Holiday’s.
- Classic Photography will guarantee delivery on print orders before Dec 25 if ordered by December 15.
- Go to www.classic-photo.com
- Go to order and view school pictures
- Enter your key code. (if you are unsure of your key code call our Customer Service)
- Begin shopping.
800-869-9515 ext. 112
Town Creek News
- Project ReFresh is a program that teaches about the importance of eating healthy foods and being physical active. Click here for the calendar of Project ReFresh activites.
- Click here for information about the Maryland Breakfast Challenge
- This year, all fourth and fifth grade students will participate in Project ReFresh, a program that will teach them about the importance of eating healthy foods and being physical active. Click here for more information.
- Follow Mrs. Hankinson on Twitter @ TCES_SMCPS
- Click here for a Parent's Guide to New Assessments in Maryland.
- Looking for more information about the new PARCC assessment? Check out these great resources
- Click here for a video about the PARCC Assessment
- Click here for Top Ten Things Parents Need to Know about Testing in MD
- Click here for information about PARCC
- Know your special education rights: Click here for more information.
- Click here for a great list of resources for students and parents about bullying.