Town Creek Messages
Red Ribbon Week
Each day, students will participate in activities that focus on drug and alcohol prevention.
Monday: Red Ribbon Awareness Day! Recieve your red ribbon to wear throughout the week.
Tuesday: Sock it to Drugs Day! Wear red or brightly colored socks
Wednesday: Dress in Red Day!
Thursday: Team up Against Drugs Day! Wear your favorite sports jersey or shirt
Friday: Living Drug Free is no Sweat: Wear sweat shirts and pants
All Week: Support our "Kids Helping Kids" campaing to feed the hungry by bringing in nonperishable items to suppor tour local food bank.
Scholastic Book Fair
Book Fair Hours:
Town Creek News
- Click here for information about the Maryland Breakfast Challenge
- This year, all fourth and fifth grade students will participate in Project ReFresh, a program that will teach them about the importance of eating healthy foods and being physical active. Click here for more information.
- Follow Mrs. Hankinson on Twitter @ TCES_SMCPS
- Click here for a Parent's Guide to New Assessments in Maryland.
- Looking for more information about the new PARCC assessment? Check out these great resources
- Click here for a video about the PARCC Assessment
- Click here for Top Ten Things Parents Need to Know about Testing in MD
- Click here for information about PARCC
- Know your special education rights: Click here for more information.
- Click here for a great list of resources for students and parents about bullying.