IT Technical Support
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:50 am - 2:45 pm
Table of contents:
- Online resources
- Chopticon eBooks
Media Center Resources
AUDIOBOOKS CD’s and Playaways
Web-based eBooks in Chopticon’s collection
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- Global Issues in Context
- ABC-CLIO World Geography: Understanding a Changing World
- ABC-CLIO American History
- ABC-CLIO World History: The Modern Era
CHS Electronic Library Catalog
Search and reserve books from Chopticon and other high school collections.
Search and reserve books with a valid library card. Download audio and eBooks to your computer or eReader device!
- Homework help with online tutors
- Live chat with a librarian on Ask Us Now!
- Test prep centers
- Online writing center to submit essays for review and proofing
- Library of Congress digital collections
- History and Literature research centers
- COSMOS Online Services for Ask Us Now and Brainfuse Writing Center!
- Demonstrate how to access the SMART Exchange website, and search and download content
- Review the menu bar, toolbar and tabs in the SMART Notebook interface
- Identify lesson creation techniques that support student learning outcomes
- Create, clone and manipulate text and images
- Write and save notes
- Save a SMART Notebook file
- Manage your own Gallery content
- Add keywords to your content
- Create and add themes
- Link objects to websites, sounds, attachments and other pages
- Access a SMART Notebook file from home
The same as the network Login. You can check out books on any internet device (laptop, smartphone, internet ereaders).
Or download to your device to read without wifi! Follett BryteWave eReader App, download from the App Store for iPhone/iPad or Google Play for Android devices!