|Darby D’Ambrosio||Vice President|
|Carrie Barrett||Class assisstant|
“It’s Time” by Imagine Dragons
- Nicole Sadecki was class valedictorian and Mateo Arredondo was class salutatorian
- Peter Widmayer was selected as the student member to the St. Mary's County Board of Education.
- Will Cusic placed in the top ten at the State Golf Tournament
- Jared Arnold earned his 100th wrestling win
- Tyaira Priest scored over 1,000 career points
- The Baseball Team won the SMAC Championship for the first time since the 1970's
- Jessica Burroughs won the Maryland Masters Award for outstanding artwork
- The Showband of Southern Maryland, led by Drum Major Carrie Barrett, won its 5th consecutive state championship and placed third at Nationals
- Concert and Symphonic Bands earned a top rating of Superior at the State Assessments for the 7th year in a row with the Symphonic Band earning straight "I"'s from the judges
- The choral students also earned a top rating of Superior at the State Assessments.
- Mateo Arredondo received the highest score for our school on the National American Association of Physics Teachers Physics Bowl Exam.
- The Model United Nations team was recognized at the Old Dominion University conference.
- Orchestra, Band, and Chorus travelled to Disney World where they earned multiple awards.
- National Honor Society students supported the local Hospice House.
- The Student Government Association supported the Children's National Medical Center.
- The Class of 2014 won the spirit stick and the Powder Puff game.
- Alexandra Marie Fincannon, Travis Aaron Grau, Rachel Marie Hanna, Kala Marissa Herbert, Joshua Scott Hubert, Susan Marie Lombre, Tiffany Nicole Marini, Tysha Mason, Jabrena Trenee Milburn, Nicholas Andrew Miner, Alexandra Mallen Murphy, Rachel Nicole Potts, Jesse Louis Toney, Faith Riley Wallace, and Tyler Steven Williams completed the National Academy of Finance Program.
- Carrie Barrett, drum major for the marching band, became a published author when she composed an article that appeared in Halftime Magazine.
- The AFJROTC led by Cadet Colonel Roland Edge and Cadet LT Colonel Stephen Repasi completed a major unit goal for this year which was to accomplish a large clean-up project around the school campus. The cadets picked up trash all along the perimeter of the school building, the tree lines, and the fence lines that surround Chopticon.
- Sean Nodland earned Cum Laude Status on the National Latin Exam
- Nicole Sadecki earned the St. Mary's College of Maryland Phi Beta Kappa Book Award.
- Rachel Potts and Chelsea Raley were named to the National Field Hockey Coaches Association 2013 Gladiator High School National Academic Squad. Rachel was a Scholar of Distinction.
- Peter Widmayer placed first in the Skills USA State Competition in the Customer Service category. Sarah Quade, Timothy Rye, Jr., and Mary Schmidt placed second in Community Service Project.
- Ms. Marcia Loyd and Mr. Hilton Harrod retired after a combined 70+ years of teaching.
- We said goodbye to some treasured classmates Morgan Hall and Adela Thomas and a favorite substitute teacher, Mr. Frank Maio.
- Most Athletic - Jarrett Arnold and Kala Herbert
- Most Likely to Be a Millionaire - Mateo Arredondo and Alina Myers
- Best Friends - Jesse Toney & Nicholas Miner and Audrey Nealis & Taylor Cherrico
- Most Artistic - Nikolas Wood and Nicole Sadecki
- Most "Pride Inside" - Davis Kellogg and Darby D'Ambrosio
- Class Clowns - Samuel Prettyman and Shaun James
- Most Likely to Become President - Peter Widmayer and Faith Wallace
- Best Smile - Nic Gagnon and Morgan Phares
- Best Car - Derrick May and Cheyenne Hare
- Most Stylish - Mark Brady and Ellie Brookbank
- Most St. Mary's County - Zachary Rister and Kacie Pilkerton
- Most Musically Inclined - Layne Thompson and Carrie Barrett
- Best to Bring Home to Mom and Dad - Erik Bazyk and Rachel Potts
- Most Likely to Walk the Red Carpet - Carson Reese and Hannah Bear
- Most Distinctive Laugh - Blake Parker and Taylor Neiser