- to carry out and fulfill the provisions of the Legal Agreement (The Charter Agreement and Application) between Chesapeake Charter School Alliance. Ltd. (hereinafter called the “Alliance”) and the Board of Education of St. Mary’s County, Maryland (collectively referred to as “The Parties”) and as signed in March 2006, and periodically amended and/or renewed by the Parties.
- to engage in informational activities to increase public awareness of the Chesapeake Public Charter School (“CPCS”) and to promote understanding of the vision of the Chesapeake Public Charter School.
- to conduct fund-raising activities solely for the financial support of the Chesapeake Public Charter School.
- to solicit and accept grants, donations, and charitable contributions from various sources for such funding (including foundations and charitable and governmental agencies, businesses, and individuals) to be maintained in accounts of the Alliance and used solely for the educational and charitable purposes of the Alliance and the financial support of the Chesapeake Public Charter School and not for any individual or commercial purposes.
- to act as the governing body (hereinafter called the “Board”) of CPCS.
2022-2023 Chesapeake Charter School Alliance Board
Kevin Emerson, Chair
Shannon Norris, Treasurer
Karen Antonacio, Secretary
Erin Gray, Teacher Representative
Caressa Saturne, Member
Melissa Denihan, Member
Emily Meny, Member
Please use the following links for more information:
- 2022-2023 Alliance Membership Form
- 2022-2023 Donation Pledge Form - *Coming Soon