- to carry out and fulfill the provisions of the Legal Agreement (The Charter Agreement and Application) between Chesapeake Charter School Alliance. Ltd. (hereinafter called the “Alliance”) and the Board of Education of St. Mary’s County, Maryland (collectively referred to as “The Parties”) and as signed in March 2006, and periodically amended and/or renewed by the Parties.
- to engage in informational activities to increase public awareness of the Chesapeake Public Charter School (“CPCS”) and to promote understanding of the vision of the Chesapeake Public Charter School.
- to conduct fund-raising activities solely for the financial support of the Chesapeake Public Charter School.
- to solicit and accept grants, donations, and charitable contributions from various sources for such funding (including foundations and charitable and governmental agencies, businesses, and individuals) to be maintained in accounts of the Alliance and used solely for the educational and charitable purposes of the Alliance and the financial support of the Chesapeake Public Charter School and not for any individual or commercial purposes.
- to act as the governing body (hereinafter called the “Board”) of CPCS.
2021-2022 Chesapeake Charter School Alliance Board
Merrie Beth Nauman, Chair
Kevin Emerson, Vice Chair
Shannon Norris, Treasurer
Roberta Sola, Member
Colby Nelson, Member
Ricky Carey, Teacher Representative
Melissa Denihan, Member
Emily Meny, Member
Vacant - Parent Representative
Please use the following links for more information:
- 2021-22 Alliance Membership Form
- 2021-22 Donation Pledge Form - *Coming Soon