Acceptable Use Policy
Please note: This form is required in order for students to use SMCPS issued devices.
Elementary Link: https://bit.ly/22022-2023_
Secondary Link: https://bit.ly/2022-2023_
What do parents need to do to set up if they have not accessed Schoology previously?
- What if I have accessed Schoology but I'm not getting notifications?
For more help with Schoology, visit the SMCPS Schoology Parent Dashboard.
- Welcome Back Parent Letter
- Welcome Letter from CCSA
- School Supply List *Bring with you to Open House
- CPCS District Bus Map
- CPCS Bus Routes - Linked to the 'SMCPS Transportation' located under 'Bus Routes'
- Google Transportation & Communication Survey *Action Required by Aug 5th
- Transportation Letter
- CPCS Drop-Off & Pick-Up Diagram
- Materials Fees 2022-2023 *Bring with you to Open House
- Chesapeake Charter School Alliance Membership 2022-2023 *Digital version! Please complete this form and submit dues via check (payable to CCSA) or cash to the main office attn: Pam McLeod.
- Lunch Menu, Free and Reduced Lunch Forms, Online Prepay - Meals will be charged at a free, reduced, or paid rate this upcoming year. Fill it out today!
School Year Meal Benefit forms for SY 2022-2023 are now available online! Easily fill out your new meal benefit form by visitinghttps://www.myschoolapps.com/
- CPCS Uniform Policy
- SMCPS Student Handbook & Code of Conduct - SMCPS website link - Dept of Student Services
- Parent 'OPT OUT' Form (located in the SMCPS Student Handbook) - SMCPS website link - Dept of Student Services - *Print and return page 62 only if you wish to opt-out.