Home Access Center (HAC) Documentation
Home Access Center, or HAC for short, is a web based application which is tightly intergrated with the Teacher Access Center; the new electronic gradebook system used by our teachers. It is designed to be easy to use and equally as easy to share information between teachers, school officials, and parents. To view the online documentation please click here.
*NOTE* This file requires Adobe Acrobat to view click the button below to download.
- Early Childhood Registration
- Student Dress Code
- Use of Student Images and Likenesses
- Science Fair
- School and Employee Status
- School Start Times
- Current Bus Stops
- Passport to the Future and Scholarships
- School Boundaries Advisory Committee
- STEM Academies
- Lunch Menu
- Home Access Center (HAC)
- HAC Manual PDF