Welcome to our GMHS Alumni pages.
ALUMNI Class School Bank Accounts
- After five (5) years an Alumni Class may request in writing that any funds remaining in its SAF account be transferred by check to a bank account established in the name of that class, i.e. Class of 1991 Reunion Fund.
- The written request to transfer funds must include the name of the account, the name and address of the bank, the bank account number, and the names of at least two check signatories.
- The checking account will require two signatures. The signatories must include at least one class officer or class sponsor form the graduation year.
- The written request must be reviewed and approved by the current site administrator. Upon approval a check will be made payable to the name of the account and never to an individual.
- If, after ten (10) years, a SAF alumni account has not been closed, any remaining funds in the alumni account will be transferred to the account of the incoming freshman class.
YEARBOOKS for ALUMNI
We have finally cleaned out the closet. There are bunches of yearbooks for Alumni available at a discount. Please contact Ms. Mary Ann Hickey in the school bank, email@example.com for years and prices (see below).
Great Mills High School; 21130 Great Mills Road; Great Mills, MD 20634.
If you have any questons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is YOUR yearbook?
Some of you may still be lucky enough to get an original yearbook from your time at GMHS. The following years have original yearbooks available for purchase: 1971 (not available), 1978, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1991 (sold out), 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. Anyone interested in purchasing one of these original yearbooks should email Mary Ann Hickey (email@example.com) for more information. If you would like a copy of any of the yearbooks from 1947 to 2011, either on CD or a paper copy, please contact David Browne, GMHS Class of 1956. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org If your graduation year is not listed, please contact David and he will make arrangements to scan the book for you.
Through the years
Links suggested by our Alumni: