Welcome to our GMHS Alumni pages.
ALUMNI Class School Bank Accounts
- After five (5) years an Alumni Class may request in writing that any funds remaining in its SAF account be transferred by check to a bank account established in the name of that class, i.e. Class of 1991 Reunion Fund.
- The written request to transfer funds must include the name of the account, the name and address of the bank, the bank account number, and the names of at least two check signatories.
- The checking account will require two signatures. The signatories must include at least one class officer or class sponsor form the graduation year.
- The written request must be reviewed and approved by the current site administrator. Upon approval a check will be made payable to the name of the account and never to an individual.
- If, after ten (10) years, a SAF alumni account has not been closed, any remaining funds in the alumni account will be transferred to the account of the incoming freshman class.
YEARBOOKS for ALUMNI
Great Mills High School; 21130 Great Mills Road; Great Mills, MD 20634.
Where is YOUR yearbook?