Contina Quick-McQueen, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Gregory LaCount, Assistant Principal email@example.com
Sara Renn, Secretary to the Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Simmerman, Records Secretary email@example.com
As a school community,
- we believe building positive relationships with students, families, and staff is at the heart of LES.
- we believe to increase academic achievement we must use a variety of instructional strategies and access to opportunities across the curriculum to support a well-rounded education.
- we believe students and staff should enjoy learning and be life-long learners.
- we believe student-centered teamwork will create motivation and successful learning environments for students.
- we believe kindness, respect, and a smile go a long way.
- we believe in positive and consistent communication among the entire school community.
- we believe in embracing and celebrating individual differences.
- we believe in promoting students’ social and emotional development to aid in academic success.
- we believe all children can and will learn given the appropriate opportunities to meet their needs.