Leonardtown Elementary School has an outreach program to assist families who are challenged to meet basic needs for their families. This program was started in 2013 by a parent who was very concerned that some of the children who attend our school not able to focus on learning because they had basic needs that were not being met. This parent teamed up with another interested parent to work out a way to help these families, and they came up with the LES Outreach Program.
Who We Help:
- LES Famiies are identified by our school counselor.
- We currently support 25 families within our school.
How to Help:
- Donations can be dropped off in the main office or you can send it to school with your child labeled "Outreach".
- Support fundraisers and food drives held throughout the school year.
- Remember: "A little form many, goes a long way!"
Our Outreach program is in need of the following donations:
- Non-Perishable Food Items
- House Cleaning supplies
- Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Softner
- Paper Towels
- Shampoo and Tooth Paste