Ms. Amber Stuart
Family ID is now open sports registration. Pre- Registration is required for sports seasons and try-outs.
Sports Competition Procedures for Parents and Spectators
Friday, March 5, 2021 begins the competition season for fall sports. Everyone is very excited and ready to see the student-athletes compete. Due to the restrictions and safety protocols still in place from the COVID-19 pandemic, spectators will be limited to two parents or guardians of the participating student-athlete. Anyone who is not a parent or guardian of the participating student-athlete, and who does not appear on the approved spectator list, will not be granted admittance to the event. If you have questions regarding this or any of the following information please contact the Athletic Director.
Required spectator precautions to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay at home if you are sick
- All spectators must wear a mask at all events at all times
- All spectators must practice social distancing in the stands and across all school grounds
- Everyone is encouraged to wash their hands regularly or bring their own hand sanitizer
- Avoid high touch surfaces
Game day procedures for spectators:
- Spectators will be charged admission of $5.00 per game/match. We will be accepting cash at the ticket booth. It is highly recommended that you bring the exact dollar amount to limit the need to make change
- Our stands/bleachers will be marked off to account for social distancing. Please only sit in the identified areas.
- Where applicable, stands will be cleared of spectators between events if there are two games played back to back on the same field/court
- Spectators are expected to exit the stadium or gym promptly after the event is over
- Concession stands will be available. Food and drink products will be limited to individually wrapped or pre-packaged items
- Spectators may be asked to leave the event if they fail to adhere to these requirements
These requirements are subject to modification at any time based on local and state guidance. St. Mary’s County Public Schools (SMCPS) reserves the right to close these events to all spectators.
We will continue to monitor local and state health and safety guidelines and restrictions and will make decisions accordingly. We thank you for your support, and with your help, we can ensure the opportunity we have been provided to engage our student-athletes in education based athletics continues.
Try-out dates for fall/winter/spring 2019-2027
Registering for Sports
SMCPS Concussion Policy
Core Course GPA
We are pleased to inform you that Leonardtown High School is making CoreCourseGPA.com, a web-based software program, available to all Leonardtown High School student-athletes and their parents/guardians free of charge.
Free recruiting webinar sponsored by the MPSSAA.